Tuesday 18 October 2011

Quick Catch-up


Long time no...

Crazy couple of weeks - getting ready for my first indoor show this season CSI3 Caen. The horses are leaving Ballylawn this evening, i'll take the train to Dover tomorrow and hop on the lorry from there. looks like a great show so counting down the hours now... CSI3 Assen were actually very good to offer me a personal invitation to their show (as the swedes had not been allocated any places) unfortunately its also on this weekend - seems my place didn't go to waste as other swedish riders will be going instead. Very thankful to the organizers for giving me a chance though!

I've had my thinking cap on this week - helping my brother out with his undergraduate dissertation. Really enjoying it actually, especially the added perspective of looking at my own dissertation 5 years ago, and how much more in depth my analysis has become after an Msc. Contemplating the prospects of taking on a PHD in Finance..... Dr S. Finetto.... ? Nice.

On a side note, my brother Max is hosting a great night at Dorsia nightclub (South Kensington) tonight - he's got DJ Sak Noel flying over from Spain to perform... you know: "Loca People"!!! check out the promo below and please contact him to get on the guest list (as its a members club). Will I see you there??


No comments:

Post a Comment